Operating System: Android
Application Version: N/A
NOTE: “domainname” includes your .com, .net, .org or applicable extension, such as “briworks.com”
- To obtain the necessary account information for setting up your email on your DROID, go tohttp://exchange.briworks.com/mail, select “My Services settings for your mailbox” and login with your email address and password.
- Click on “Activesync”.
- Here you will see the username, domain and server settings needed to setup your device.ON YOUR DROID DEVICE:
- Open Applications tray, select “My Accounts”.
- Select “Add Account”, you will be at the Set-Up accounts menu with several social network icons.
- Tap on “Corporate Sync”.
- Enter the following information (obtained from your Mailbox Manger) to setup your Exchange Account on your device:
- Domain name\username
- Email password
- Use secure server should be checked
- Primary email address
- Exchange server address
- Tap on “Next” to submit settings. The device will check with the server and verify if successful.Please note:
- You cannot move email into folders from the device
- You cannot sort or search email.
- EML files (embedded emails) are not currently supported.